On October 28-30, 2015 we (the UBC Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management or POLQM) hosted the 2015 POLQM Laboratory Quality Management Conference in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Topics covered included:
- Health - Quality - Law
- Costs of Quality
- Managing Risk
- Conflict Resolution positive impact on Culture of Quality
- Opportunities in Quality Activities - Local and Global
- Modern Tools for the Modern Quality Manager
- International Activities in Laboratory Quality
- Laboratory Safety is a Quality Imperative
- Communicating Quality to your Staff
- Preparing for a new Accreditation
- Celebrating Quality
and many more. Please check the Presentations on this page's sidebar.
I was torn as to which workshop I wanted to attend, as I wanted to attend all 3.
Thank you Dr. Noble and all those who contributed to the conference. Thank you for all your excellent work! The conference was a great success! So many people have contributed in so many ways to turn this event into a smoothly running meeting with many very interesting presentations and posters and a very good atmosphere for discussion and networking.
Thank you very much for hosting an excellent conference!!